Lack of power / trigger response

kirvesuk

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.

I bit the bullet tonight and installed an m95 spring and laylax spring guide in my TM g36 recoil shock. It all seemed to go together ok but there's no response when I pull the trigger.

Tomorrow I will double check the battery charge and fuse, but are there other things I might have missed? It does seem a little stiff to get into safe now...

Cheers all

Hi guys!

I re-assembled it earlier and I have power now. The motor spins fine when outside of the gearbox, but when in the gearbox it makes a click and then stops. I've not replaced any shims or anything, and apart from the spring and spring guide it is all standard. So a 8.4mah nimh should be OK to pull a M95 spring?

Oh, I should say I can push the gears around by hand, so they aren't sticking or anything.

OK just taken the motor off, if i try and mount it with the red wire contact at the front / trigger side then the screw holes don't quite align, and the steel guide the motor sits against is facing front, whereas in the redwolf video and my photo it was pointing back.

I know what you are saying though, I need to find a way of trying it with the motor spinning the other way, just can't understand how things got reversed while taking the gearbox apart!

I appreciate your time guys

Unfortunately it is soldered connections, hence I can't understand why the polarity has suddenly changed.

Can the anti reversal latch be misplaced so that it kicks in when the motor is trying to spin forward?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.