shotgun shells

Fatknees

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've just brought (should be here tomorrow) a double eagle shotgun m56b from Taiwan gun,my question is will any old shotgun shells fit or it or do I need particular shells?

Any of the 30 round shells will do. I've got DE ones and they can be hit or miss and some were knackered by the end of their first game so go TM if you can as they're the best in terms of quality.

The newer Double Eagle ones are quite decent, but like ronny said - go for the TM ones. They are much more reliable and feed better.

At a pinch the ASG shells will do, but I've found them to be a bit hit or miss with feeding.

agreed, asg can stick etc when you coulda got the kill. sofar my tm ones have been grand as have my gfg ones

Thanks for the feedback guys much appreciated tm shells all the way then

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.