OH MY GOD! Where can I get this?

Lozart

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Not the most practical and yes, cycling it dumps your grenade on the floor but OHM MY GOD I WANT IT!!!!!

• Supporters

Yeah, it was indeed a custom build. Shame it's never gone into production. I'd give my right nut for one of those!

Custom built I'm afraid. The guy who made this also made an SKS,Remington bolt action pistol out of a VSR and lots of other things. Some talent.

RenegadeCow,the builder was in Talks with Ares to make a production version but Ares tried to pull idea stealing shenanigans so he tried ICS but didn't get far with them.

Yeah they're awesome! I think I remember reading it was all bad timing, it was just as ICS had released their new launchers so did not want this as competition or something like that. Tried contacting renegade for a commission ? ;)

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.