British Night Camo

b1n0gHo5t

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Have you tried Google? All the cool kids are doing it now, it's quite the rage you know.

Yes & most of it seems to be chinese stuff...with asian size charts

• Supporters

Sounds like you need an eye examination

as last i checked MOST..did not mean ALL.............

• Supporters

Sounds like you need an eye examination

as last i checked MOST..did not mean ALL.............

Last time I do your homework for you.

:P

Last time I do your homework for you.

:P

You got me Flunked damnit

but besides that yeah i seen that particular one & its looking like a 60+ pound shirt so not very cost effective

why not just dye some DPM black? Worked really well for me.

Probably because i'm lazy and never thought about it before you meantioned it :D

• Supporters

You got me Flunked damnit

but besides that yeah i seen that particular one & its looking like a 60+ pound shirt so not very cost effective

Not many people doing Multiglam black at the moment though. Same with ATACS LE and Kryptek Typhon. That said the TruSpec stuff is pretty good. Just depends on how much you want it and what your budget is I guess...

Not many people doing Multiglam black at the moment though. Same with ATACS LE and Kryptek Typhon. That said the TruSpec stuff is pretty good. Just depends on how much you want it and what your budget is I guess...

I'll wait a bit i guess got another 500 pounds coming once the americans pull their finger out(long story)

speaking of which yeah seen the typhon think i'll get that in a cap or helmet with a typhon cover

is easy mate, just get some dye that you can wash in with a washing machine. I got some off ebay for iirc £7

Thanks that looks pretty good tbh will look into it for sure

Definatly a cheap option with how low you can get Dpm stuff if you look in the right place

yea dye method worked well for me(dyed multicam) only thing is it will fade evenly so look nearly one colour. when dying if using the dylon black dye stuff(should be in you local supermarket in the cleaning isle) which is easy use if using the full packet at once make sure you have everything you are looking to dye in at once to achieve equal colouring and that when washing to achieve equal fading wash all. but definitely a good way to go is looking for unique specially as you could potentially get the exact darkness you are looking for....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.