Sign in to follow this  
Tchiu2012

which gun is better?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

I am a new airsofter and I cannot make my mind up about which gun to buy.

1:G&G Tr4 mod 0

2:G&G Cm16 mod 0

3:Ares Amoeba M4 cg0003

which one would be better for a beginner field/CQB player?

I know that the TR4 is an upgraded version of cm16 mod 0 but is it good as a starting weapon? If you can find a better starting weapon under £220 please let me know.

Wouldn't recommend ARES guns. Their internals aren't very good + personally I hate the design of those Amoeba guns. The G&G Combat Machines are excellent, especially for beginners.

(First post yayyyyy)

Just to point out there, I got a Ares Tar21 as my first ever airsoft gun, and had nothing but problems with it. Not sure if it was just a isolated incident or just a bad version but just putting that out there :D

then again, the Ares Tard21 is particularly infamous.. like the windows millennium of airsoft :F oh and welcome to the forums, Chris, as well as Tchiu!

but yea, I agree with the above comments. Would also recommend G&P, personally I'd get them over G&G. The Combat Machine is probably the best value cheap gun you can get, don't think it's 'better' for beginners than say Top Tech or G&P, but you don't have to spend as much. Good thing if you have not skirmished and do not realistically know if you are going to continue in the future.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.