Mancraft SDiK conversion kits for spring rifles

Mancraft

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not the sort of thing I would use, but very interesting to see. I love the name Mancraft btw.

• Supporters

Your company logo should be Chuck Norris riding a tiger whilst punching a shark in the face (drinking the tears of a thousand sharks out of a mug made of the skull of a bear in the other hand). That would be manly enough for 'Mancraft' - you could also produce a mod for minecraft with similar content.

Other than that, this looks awesome. I don't have a sniper rifle, and would never really switch over to gas rifles full stop, but I want a Manometer just because mine would be off the charts.

Your company logo should be Chuck Norris riding a tiger whilst punching a shark in the face (drinking the tears of a thousand sharks out of a mug made of the skull of a bear in the other hand). That would be manly enough for 'Mancraft' - you could also produce a mod for minecraft with similar content.

Other than that, this looks awesome. I don't have a sniper rifle, and would never really switch over to gas rifles full stop, but I want a Manometer just because mine would be off the charts.

Just to keep up the Polish spirit give Chuck Norris a Pair of Hussar Wings and a helmet!

I'm genuinely interested in this! I have the spring A&K SVD and I was looking at possibly making a semi auto version. I'd be limited to 400 fps though.

Also quite interested and more pic of that MSR installation would be nice.

I'm genuinely interested in this! I have the spring A&K SVD and I was looking at possibly making a semi auto version. I'd be limited to 400 fps though.

I have bad news for you - kit for SVD does not making SVD semi-auto. We are working for some small upgrade for SDiK - then it will be semi-auto. Upgrade kit will be sold separately - so, now you can buy kit, and next, when will be available - upgrade to semi-auto version.

Also quite interested and more pic of that MSR installation would be nice.

You can ask about whatever you need to know :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.