Mancraft

Mancraft SDiK conversion kits for spring rifles

Not the sort of thing I would use, but very interesting to see. I love the name Mancraft btw.

Your company logo should be Chuck Norris riding a tiger whilst punching a shark in the face (drinking the tears of a thousand sharks out of a mug made of the skull of a bear in the other hand). That would be manly enough for 'Mancraft' - you could also produce a mod for minecraft with similar content.

Other than that, this looks awesome. I don't have a sniper rifle, and would never really switch over to gas rifles full stop, but I want a Manometer just because mine would be off the charts.

Your company logo should be Chuck Norris riding a tiger whilst punching a shark in the face (drinking the tears of a thousand sharks out of a mug made of the skull of a bear in the other hand). That would be manly enough for 'Mancraft' - you could also produce a mod for minecraft with similar content.

Other than that, this looks awesome. I don't have a sniper rifle, and would never really switch over to gas rifles full stop, but I want a Manometer just because mine would be off the charts.

Just to keep up the Polish spirit give Chuck Norris a Pair of Hussar Wings and a helmet!

I'm genuinely interested in this! I have the spring A&K SVD and I was looking at possibly making a semi auto version. I'd be limited to 400 fps though.

Also quite interested and more pic of that MSR installation would be nice.

I'm genuinely interested in this! I have the spring A&K SVD and I was looking at possibly making a semi auto version. I'd be limited to 400 fps though.

I have bad news for you - kit for SVD does not making SVD semi-auto. We are working for some small upgrade for SDiK - then it will be semi-auto. Upgrade kit will be sold separately - so, now you can buy kit, and next, when will be available - upgrade to semi-auto version.

Also quite interested and more pic of that MSR installation would be nice.

You can ask about whatever you need to know :)

Details on how the airline is routed would be nice.

I forgot to add: I do not have that MSR anymore < that's why I can not give you more photos :).

In this rifle from photo, tube was derived straight down from cylinder - by the trigger (in lock pin hole).