Any WoT players?

TacMaster

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

^^^^^

I've played for a looong time but since I moved to Mac I haven't been able to. I found a brilliant emulator called PlayOnMac which allowed me to play it, so I've been reliving the old times recently :)

Will post up a list of my tanks when I can remember them.

• Supporters

I play when I can be bothered!

Haven't played for a while but once my new laptop is all set up, I may get back onto it...

Mostly used to play SPG class with relative success (though I found a lot of that success was dependent on other players playing the game right)...

• Supporters

Nah, I don't play it myself but I watch all of Jingles' YouTube videos about it for the lulz and the history/tank facts and stuff, I find it interesting.

I did briefly play the Xbox 360 beta and I just hated it passionately, I left it with the impression that unless you spend money levelling up your crew you wouldn't be able to hit the broad side of a barn, from within the barn...

Though I did once get 12 kills in one game with a T82... Think it's a T82. Rather aptly labelled as a tank destroyer lol.

I've played WarThunder since it's been available on the PS4 though, not been a PC gamer since I was about 11, and back then I was all about flight sims.

I've just spent the entire day on it, when I called it quits I was at about 79% win ratio alternating mostly between the Caernarvon and Centurion 1 - the last 2 lines I need to complete to have done them all between both accounts....until they add even more..

• Supporters

I prefer Warthunder in truth, used to play WOT but then got hooked on WT, doing really well with the British Faction too, Trying to build up my Japanese but that's really slow.

I play Warthunder, got most British and American planes, just most of the jets missing and currently working on German and Russian tanks

• Supporters

I play War Thunder too, since it's on the PS4.

Up to tier 3 in all the airforces apart from Japan because I can't get over how utterly, atrociously shite their reserves and tier 1s are...
Up to tier 4 with the German tanks, and 3 with the Russians.

Think I prefer tanks to planes, always play tanks in Sim battle, planes in Realistic.

5x XP weekends seem to bring out all the numpties on WoT, So yesterday I got a ridiculous win in my Super Pershing. 8629xp, 11 kills, Ace Tanker, Mastery, Sharpshooter, Steel Wall (potential damage received was 9k including bouncing an SU152 3 times at point blank), Invader and Pool's (there were more, but those are the ones i can remember) - Total Damage was over 7k including a Tiger II I set on fire causing an essentially 1 hit kill - No Prammo at all.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.