Sign in to follow this  
Fugi94

Looking for m4 or m16

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Looking for an m4 or m16 for about £200 - £250 my budget can stretch a little for a little extra quality

G&g are meant to be good

Are the gc-16 cabine or the gc-16 raider any good or suggestions are appreciated

theres alot of good deals on facebook pages mate if you have no look here

G&P M16's are great. Retails for about £200 to £230 new. Guy in my squad uses one pretty much stock with the exception of a TBB. Comes standard with a G&P Hi-Torque motor I think. Great gun.

I run a G&P M16A1 and really rate it. If you want an early model (VN or A1), you'll have to hunt around a bit as there's not a lot of stock.

Is there a particular reason you want an M4 or M16?

If it is your first gun. I always recommend the G&G Combat Machine range. Perfect little starting rifs, need little upgrade, brilliant rate of fire and range and very accurate with prices starting around £120. Zero One has a good range, but you may have to wait as most of their stock is down for the NAE event.

I run a G&P M16A1 and really rate it. If you want an early model (VN or A1), you'll have to hunt around a bit as there's not a lot of stock.

Is there a particular reason you want an M4 or M16?

No just always liked the way they looked

If it is your first gun. I always recommend the G&G Combat Machine range. Perfect little starting rifs, need little upgrade, brilliant rate of fire and range and very accurate with prices starting around £120. Zero One has a good range, but you may have to wait as most of their stock is down for the NAE event.

Ok thanks be sure to check it out

Go for number 3. It's the only one you've linked to with a RIS on the front so you can easily add accessories - torch, laser, PEQ, vertical grip etc.. If you get one of the other ones, your next post will most likely be - what RIS fits this gun ;)

First gun, go for the g&g cm16 raider.

A few extras on it :)

20140723_202311.jpg

Is there much difference between the 416 and the m4 raider?

Right, first off get the 2600mah battery not the 1300mah to be on the safe side. Secondly get the Accused digital six charger with supply and separately buy an xt6 to mini tamis. BTW you need mini tamiya and all of the above is on component shop

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.