TM MK23 help please

clumpyedge

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi guys,

recently purchased a second hand mk23, it was purchased on the understanding that the trigger is sticky which i assumed could be an easy fix....

its not for me haha!

can anyone help in diagnosing the problem please? the trigger starts to stick and not let the hammer fire only when the mag is in the gun? can anyone think of anything that this could be or if its shot and may as well be stripped for parts?

any help would be much appreciated.

Don't strip it for parts. Worst case, you can get parts from an ASG or HFC clone to fix it. If it works fine without the mag, could it be a problem with the mag?

Don't strip it for parts. Worst case, you can get parts from an ASG or HFC clone to fix it. If it works fine without the mag, could it be a problem with the mag?

so i bought a new mag, still the same issue....

when i take the part below out the gun cycles fine :/ not sure what the issue is :(

post-7793-0-69795700-1407480237_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

On the same gun would any one have the manual for it. I have just got a second hand one (Socom Version) and I want to adjust the hop but not sure how to strip it to get to the hop. Any advice or pointers please!

there is a strip down video on youtube i believe, just search mk23 socom

On the same gun would any one have the manual for it. I have just got a second hand one (Socom Version) and I want to adjust the hop but not sure how to strip it to get to the hop. Any advice or pointers please!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.