What sites do you/would like to play at outside of the uk?

Lord_Metile

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I like the look of sc village but I really like the broken home videos. Also some of the American cqb sites are huge. The the Russian woodland sites do look very nice in terms of woodland hiding and the shrubs growing around, you know what i mean...

Berget is basically the Wacken of airsoft. Those two are defiantly on my bucket list.

I'd love to play at Border War in the Czech republic,defiantly heading off with the Bellurgan guys when I'm 18.

For sites outside of the UK I'd like to play at one of the Tactical black cats sites in France. Look like a load of fun. Ballahack in the states also looks like a nice enough place.

Berget is very good, though the overall quality has dropped slightly in the last couple of years. It's still a hell of a place to experience large scale platoon on platoon and company on company actions.

Borderwar was meh, it's the biggest game I think in Europe with 2000+ but was a distant runner up compared to Berget.

For a truly good milsim and modern day warzone experience however the game to look at is Protector. Whilst not as action packed for want of a better phrase it left my group far more satisfied than the other games.

http://www.airsoftwars.cz/en/next-action

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.