New guy from Birmingham :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, all. :P

I'm Jack; Otherwise known as Porkchop on the field & i'm new to both sport & forum, but know the basics of gun operation & tactics.

No games planned in the near future since we're (Me, My older brother and a friend) accustomed to playing with Badger Squadron (friends who frequent The Bodyfarm in Hatfield), but planning is essential :)

Hopefully will see some of you on the field in future :)

- Jack

Hey well i'm a Newb so dont take my word
but i enjoyed it though one spawn area is worse than the other as you'll find
& yeah don't forget to beg borrow steal a torch as the buildings are murderous for creepers lurking in the shadow
as i found out twice lol

Hey well i'm a Newb so dont take my word

but i enjoyed it though one spawn area is worse than the other as you'll find

& yeah don't forget to beg borrow steal a torch as the buildings are murderous for creepers lurking in the shadow

as i found out twice lol

Ha, i'll take your word with the shadows. at that point, the flaslight becomes your bestfriend, as i've learned the hard way.

If all else fails, the flashlight on my phone provides decent illumination xD

welcome whats the body farm like?

im friends with jack at the armoury but havent been to see them since they moved. was planning on venturing down to the farm tommorow but plans changed and it looks like a skirmish at west midlands airsoft. first time so dont know what to expect.

welcome whats the body farm like?

im friends with jack at the armoury but havent been to see them since they moved. was planning on venturing down to the farm tommorow but plans changed and it looks like a skirmish at west midlands airsoft. first time so dont know what to expect.

I presume you mean Jack Weston? and as far im concerned it was my first game; in terms of CQB in an very tightly packed environment it was a very fast and enjoyable game with the rules being fair & marshalls having relative safety for the players; even one kid sprained his ankle and the whole game paused for 5 minutes just to make sure he was okay.

And for a first game, do you mean ever, or at WMA? if its the latter, I dont blame you, i've yet to go their myself, but we're on a strict basis to only play if badger squadron are onsite, as lack of players is very apparent without them.

• 4 weeks later...

Alright pork chop, I'm another brummie in here. I'm keen to try out other sites as all the days I plan for keep getting cancelled at the site I use. What the body farm like? I'm relatively new so I've not heard of it before.

Same to you also airsoftwarrior, what's the grange like?

Alright pork chop, I'm another brummie in here. I'm keen to try out other sites as all the days I plan for keep getting cancelled at the site I use. What the body farm like? I'm relatively new so I've not heard of it before.

Well body farm was my first game, and it still is essentially due to monetary issues for some time.

Quick Note: Entry Fee & Gun Hire £20 EACH, but i do recommend bringing spare cash to be sure. games my team go to are usually on Sundays, but i think they do plan throughout the week and Saturdays are their under 18 events, which are cheaper, so I've read.

Anyway, Body farm is a nice quaint CQB site, no more bigger than your typical farm hut, which is actually pretty big considering. one area i should point out, which was being redone when i went, the killhouse, is at the far back end of the area, and is essentially a 2-tier hut with ladders going up to the second level. other than that, the main fighting area is filled with various wood built rooms, boxes (whichever you prefer) facing majority of angles. other than that, 1-2 vehicle wrecks provide ample cover and your ALWAYS on your toes (figuratively) when you turn the next corner.

The prepping area, I will say, is okay to say the least. not very spacious, and did get crowded with about 15 people. considering that, they also have a shop right next to the area, should you need to buy some quick attachments, slide upgrades, grenades, a new vest, etc, but the prices wernt the greatest; 200-300 quid for a vest i could find on ebay for about 30, but such is the life of business & airsoft.

The personnel were decent. Jack Weston is the man to talk to as he runs the gig, bar a few other minor exceptions i dont know on a friend level, but the guy is ex-military, so he knows his stuff. Friendly & easygoing. The marshalls knew what they were doing when it came to setting up game types, that being your standard TDM, CTB, Hostage Rescue, Infected AND Mike Myers.

My only gripe with the site is that with my game, which was consisted of 14-15 people, it was apparently their best game they've had, which is understandable considering that its:

1. In the middle of nowhere. HR6 0SJ is the postcode if your intent on knowing where the site is.

2. 60 Miles out of birmingham, so initially an hour and a half drive w/traffic.

3. Somehow felt like it was a work-in-progress site. Considering its LITERALLY on a farm which im sure is being used.

Other than that, its a good site for beginners, with the added addition that its soon going to have a live fire shooting range added on to it, so its deffo worth a look. Be sure to check out their FB page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Body-Farm-CQB-AirSoft/548906135207812?sk=timeline

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.