Airsoft in the papers

M_P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is it an actual article done by a reporter? Or is it just a fancy advert?

Apparently there was something about scoutthedoggie on daily mail where airsofters were slagged off in the comments section for some reason or another.

Yeah there was an article for his minigun video because it had 20 million views or so. A load of sad twats commenting how it's the worst thing ever and how bad it is that America invented it and how we all love guns which means we want to kill everybody and so on.

I've never seen advertising before but I have always thought it would be a good idea. I know Halo Mill are in a fairly built up area which is good because they definitely got noticed a lot more. They have a load of flyers and businesses cards but not sure if they had any ads.

• Supporters

The actual article itself was on the whole positive when the DM reported on the Scout video, amazingly.

It was just the keyboard warriors who don't understand much above breathing who were polluting the comments with shite. One was talking about littering the environment with plastic pollution... Yeah, 'cos people go to airsoft sites to enjoy the scenery...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.