Tm mp5a4 please help!

Avid0

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right my Tokyo Marui mp5 has just been upgraded to 340 fps with new spring piston gearbox etc.

However since the upgrade my 8.4v 3600 mah NI-MIH battery does not have enough oomph to fire the gun.

But if I remove the extended cable from the gearbox (in the solid stock) which has the 15 amp inline fuse, and plug the battery direct into the gearbox it works fine.

Although I did just burn out the motor doing this (motor was ancient) and a marui eg1000 for the record.

Please help, ive got a new eg1000 motor and need to get this resolved and working before friday!

Can I lower the ampage of the fuse to allow more current through! I'm at a loss!!!

Don't hold to this but surely if the 8.6 doesn't have enough power then upgrade to a 7.4 lipo . I got a 2600mah Nd it's bloody brilliant

I think this is what I am going to have to do, just confused as to why it works fine without the fuse, unless its zapping some power to get through.

I think the lipo is going to be the next investment, and I made 2 posts as I realised the help and advice section after already posting this and didn't know how to delete this thread

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.