A big thankyou to you A&K svd owners

ikarma70

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thanks to guys who helped me decide to upgrade my barrel to a 6.02mm tb barrel and hop up.

I have just fitted both upgrades and the gun doesn't double feed now and groups .25gr bb's at 15 yards ish within a hand palm area and I also removed the bolt return spring so it can't break the bb's on reloading.

Is the ASPUK advanced hop unit the same as the airsoft pro Czech unit?

Once again thankyou very much guys

Atb

Andy

It looks like it...could just be a re-brand.

Glad you are happy with the performance! Out of curiosity, have you chrono'd since the upgrades?

Andy

Righto; just asked as tightbores can increase fps....in some cases significantly although in the SVD it shouldn't be too much. Mine increased by 25 fps with the madbull barrel and by 10 with the A&k tightbore. I had a UMP increase from 320 to 380 because of a tightbore installation!

The ASPUK hop unit for the A&K SVD is the same as the AirsoftPro.cz unit, as AirsoftPro.cz make them and supply the UK dealers.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.