SRC G36C UPGRADES

Charlie_

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I currently have a SRC G36C GEN 2.

My G36 gearbox is in peices, and I am annoyed because I can not but it back together due to one small part missing, but to think on the bright side as this is a great time for a gun upgrade!

But I don't want to have all those G36 externals, motor and mags lying around with no use so I was thinking I could rebuild the gun with better parts, this is what I am thinking so far:

Tightbore Barrel, I think this would have to be around 260mm as that is what I measured my current barrel.

A new SRC gen 3 gearbox (An upgrade from my current Gen 2), but I would downgrade the spring from a m110 to say a m90? So I could take it to my CQB site.

I am not sure about any other internal upgrades as I am quite inexperanced with this stuff, but please can you let me know if you think of anything.

My aim is for the gun to shoot 330 - 340 FPS.

Thanks a lot.

Tightbore: a Madbull 6.03mm will do the trick for an AEG, if you have a look around on fire support and other retailers' sites you should find one the right length

Hop rubber/nub: definitely a good idea to replace, SRC G36s are pretty shocking in that area from what I've heard. Maple Leaf/Firefly/G&G Green should be good, I'm sure someone else will be able to supply more in depth info on what to use- it's all a matter of testing different rubbers/nubs for the best performance

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.