buying RIF without UKARA number

Richie Boyle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i am going window shopping tomorrow but as an impulsive buyer, i might find something interesting to use on Sunday. I do not have my UKARA number yet so what can i do? I don't have contact details for the site i use (website wont work on my phone) and it is not the retailer who is putting me on the database

• Supporters

Not a lot you can do then really.

You need evidence that you're a skirmisher, a load of photos or the say so from your site operator are about as good as you can give without UKARA, but even then there's nothing to say the seller has to sell to you.

Contact details for Beth are 07767 203979.

If your going to Airsoft World they know Beth and Ernie so they may give them a call to verify who you are.

my mate couldnt make it so i went to AirsoftWorld who have no record of me so i couldnt buy

they do have some really interesting weapons though :lol:

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.