Specwarfare Airsoft?

Airsoft_Mr B

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Came across this company and their prices seem really good. (I know it will be a bit more once shipping is added on) Looks like a genuine company but it would be good to hear some other opinions.

http://store.specwarfare.com/en/flyye-fast-attack-plate-carrier-large-fapc-gen-i-olive-drab

http://store.specwarfare.com/en/search?q=BLS+Belt

http://store.specwarfare.com/en/flyye-mbss-hydration-backpack-olive-drab

Has anybody used them before and what did you think?

Cheers,

J

• 1 year later...

http://store.specwarfare.com/en/

Spent over £400, here. They always mark package values at $30, contact is in broken/machine translated english, so far only orders by 'speedpost' are taxed.

Generally postage is $30 + $2 for small items $5 for large items. Sadly with the lack of taxes, they've got all HK manufactured gear which I researched for at least 40% cheaper [shipped] than buying from UK retailers.

• 2 weeks later...

So their customer service depo is a little insane. I bought something for $11, reported to them it was broken/non functional, and they've said "If you don't want it, please ship it back [to HK] for replacement or refund, thanks".

I can't pay upfront for the shipping will ask at post office tomorrow. Return postage is 85% of the items cost.

So their customer service depo is a little insane. I bought something for $11, reported to them it was broken/non functional, and they've said "If you don't want it, please ship it back [to HK] for replacement or refund, thanks".

I can't pay upfront for the shipping will ask at post office tomorrow. Return postage is 85% of the items cost.

Still recommending Specwarfare, I explained my problem with a $11 sling with a busted spring, and that I could not photograph it, I informed them about the postage and suggested a resolution in relation to me making another large order this year and we came to a 100% satisfactory agreement.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone imported a gun from these guys? They have the rifle I want, in a colour that isn't commonly available here, for a very good price? Are the guns genuine and what would be the risks from shipping from overseas in general? I would be UKARA registered but would someone at UK customs throw a wobbly?

Has anyone imported a gun from these guys? They have the rifle I want, in a colour that isn't commonly available here, for a very good price? Are the guns genuine and what would be the risks from shipping from overseas in general? I would be UKARA registered but would someone at UK customs throw a wobbly?

Guns are genuine yes. No risks unless you dont have UKARA/Defence in which case customs will send it to the Smelter ;)

• 3 months later...

Despite spending $1150 with them they would not refund the initial shipping and return shipping (total $13) on a faulty electronic item (arrived non-functional) which cost $32.

Still, I sent the goods back non recorded to china and while they waited for me to "did you get it yet?" they did freelly admit receipt, which I was concerned about.

Won't be buying electronics from them again very disappointed. They also sent an incorrect replacement product for a faulty item relating to another order, replacement was slightly more expensive. Had I wanted a two point sling I would not have bought a single point sling (which had a loose attachment spring).

One more strike and I'm writing them off, good prices though. Good dealer for flyye though, and very good website search (even if the results page only shows 6-10 items).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.