Magpul Masada Sling point?

skillfulmmd

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

HI all,

I am looking for a sling for my Magpul Masada ACR but the only one I seem to be able to find is the Magpul single point mount. Is there any 3 point solutions I can use or another single point that isn't so pricey?

Thanks in advance.

• Supporters

Viper 3 point tactical sling?

Pretty much ANY single point sling that isn't a genuine Magpul?

Viper 3 point tactical sling?

Pretty much ANY single point sling that isn't a genuine Magpul?

I guess my only issue with this would be mounting options on the gun as far as I am aware there are none?

• Supporters

I guess my only issue with this would be mounting options on the gun as far as I am aware there are none?

Sorry - do you want a sling or do you want a sling point?

There's a few spots on the gun that are placement points for QD sling swivels (top rear of the stock, just in front and above the magwell) or you could fit one of any number of rail mounted sling points if you want one nearer the front. The stock also has the slot along the bottom of the shoulder part for looping a sling through.

If you want the sling point that mounts just at the front end of the stock then you're pretty much stuck with the screw on Magpul one I think.

Sorry - do you want a sling or do you want a sling point?

There's a few spots on the gun that are placement points for QD sling swivels (top rear of the stock, just in front and above the magwell) or you could fit one of any number of rail mounted sling points if you want one nearer the front. The stock also has the slot along the bottom of the shoulder part for looping a sling through.

If you want the sling point that mounts just at the front end of the stock then you're pretty much stuck with the screw on Magpul one I think.

Sorry my bad it is in fact a sling-point I am looking for....

But all I could find was this one: http://www.crw-airsoft.com/ekmps/shops/crwuk/images/magpul-masada-acr-single-point-sling-mount-2889-p.jpg

I was looking for something different if that is possible?!

• Supporters

Sorry my bad it is in fact a sling-point I am looking for....

But all I could find was this one: http://www.crw-airsoft.com/ekmps/shops/crwuk/images/magpul-masada-acr-single-point-sling-mount-2889-p.jpg

I was looking for something different if that is possible?!

As I say, depends on where on the rifle you want the sling point. If you want one where that particular point goes, then you're stuck with that one.

Otherwise, there are more points where you could put a QD mount:

maglul-gbb-acr-risde_1_mark.jpg

Look for "QD Sling Swivel" http://ant-supplies.co.uk/Pages/FlushFitGunSlingSwivels.aspx there's loads around. Otherwise try a RIS mounted sling point.

As I say, depends on where on the rifle you want the sling point. If you want one where that particular point goes, then you're stuck with that one.

Otherwise, there are more points where you could put a QD mount:

maglul-gbb-acr-risde_1_mark.jpg

Look for "QD Sling Swivel" http://ant-supplies.co.uk/Pages/FlushFitGunSlingSwivels.aspx there's loads around. Otherwise try a RIS mounted sling point.

Awesome thank you so much :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.