Northern Ireland/lreland players

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys/girls

Airborne is having an evening shoot this Saturday 2nd August. Anyone heading to it? Or fancy it?

If you need details can post.

Sorry if posted in wrong section.

im not available this sat unfortunately. really need to start visiting other sites too...

Post the details if you can mate. Me and a few guys I play with are looking to try a few diffrent sites

Address is 111 Ardglass Road Downpatrick bt30 7dx. After u go off at roundabout outside Downpatrick the lane which u go down is about 0.7 of a mile down the ardglass road on right hand side beside a light blue house.starts 6 till 10.

The site has been running there for about 3-4 years.

Too far away from me lads, but if yous are ever thinking going up to mid antrim airsoft round Ballymena let me know :)

can u give any more details on Lisburn site? Not make it this week. But will give it a go.

Lisburn is a great site. Made up of two fields and a forest. The manager is a fat dumbass.

... dont think any of would have thought of that being the definition for dumb-ass, lol.

Would love to go to a cqb site but only place I have seen is somewhere in Belfast. It just didn't look that great from the pictures.

There is two in bangor and one in Ballymoney. Gonna take a run up to the ballymoney one soon

There is two in bangor and one in Ballymoney. Gonna take a run up to the ballymoney one soon

Just letting you know mate the one in Ballymoney is closed, I live around the corner from it and went down to book my birthday at it in June and the place was empty, asked all the shops beside and they hadnt seen anything in a long time. Save yourself the diesel. There is mid antrim paintball and airsoft that have a killhouse, I think it might even be the biggest in Britain but the killhouse isn't played when rentals are on.

One of the ones in Bangor, balloo Airsoft, is supposed to be terrible. My mate has been and says its tiny. They have also been closed down a few times for illegal business like selling RIF's to kids.

Just letting you know mate the one in Ballymoney is closed, I live around the corner from it and went down to book my birthday at it in June and the place was empty, asked all the shops beside and they hadnt seen anything in a long time. Save yourself the diesel. There is mid antrim paintball and airsoft that have a killhouse, I think it might even be the biggest in Britain but the killhouse isn't played when rentals are on.

Strange, I emailed them last week and they said they were open every night

WTF actually? Ok I take my words back, maybe they are open and maybe they were on holiday or something but the guys beside didnt even have a clue about them. If thats the case maybe I will get using it after all :)!

Is it Conflict zone its called?

Yea that's the one down my road I though was closed, I take it that's the site you were talking about too?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.