Airsoft elite organisation

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Personally, I think this topic smacks of a lynching posse.

The OP has made a post. You might not agree with whats been said and irrespective of whether you decide to join up or ignore the offer, is it fair to snarl, snap and gang-up ?

I don't use another Airsoft forum because if you ever say something that isn't liked by the like minded clique that dominate the forum, they gang up and turn on you. Lets not get the same on here.

In fairness to some of us, i think op has gotten some pretty respectable feedback as well as the general abuse...

I think this lads been dealt quite a hard punishment, me included. Now that we have made fun of him hopeful before he goes off telling everyone hoe bad the community is I think we shod try and encourage him a bit by giving him constructive criticism and not a hammer blow by definition. The Idea is clever, if it were me I would change the cheesy name and clear a few things go up but I could see this being a clever Idea and it could easily catch on with time and soon many teams across the UK. It could even turn into a business with good pay, although the is quite unlikely however with some feedback not meant to make the lad leave the site, it could work quite nicely in my opinion...

Has anyone been brave enough to phone the Mobile contact numbers yet?

It seems a very 'Generic' site.

All 'stock' photographs and very none specific. No actual list of kit, airsofters or airsoft equipment. No pictures of members or skirmishes, No indication of what the training actually involves or where it is held etc.

Sorry, is this even real? I mean, seriously?!

Not played airsoft at a site yet. Stuff like this makes me not want to bother...!

Actually, this was a new member.

Banter is where somebody is established and knows its just a bit of leg pulling and gives as good as they get.

When you join and post on a forum for the first time, you shouldn't be subjected to the abuse. Of course, you're assuming that the OP knew it was just banter.

Also if the OP is a 12 year old, it makes it even worse that they get this kind of response from adults.

God... I don't even get a post on before someone's pissed on the bonfire...

Word of advice to anyone... The elite don't call themselves the elite. Unless it's for A VERY good reason... Airsoft is not a reason.

• Supporters

I think we have taken this thread as far as it can go ... everybody is entitled to their opinions and comments and the facts have been established about the OP and their group.

• Supporters

I think you're a bitch anyway, Finius :3

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.