Airsoft elite organisation

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

No under the Offical Secrets Act Colonel Bateson can not reveal anything he has learnt in the Special Forces but will train people that join to a high level standard

all training is provided free of charge, on private land and is run over four day, three days of training and one day of testing

No under the Offical Secrets Act Colonel Bateson can not reveal anything he has learnt in the Special Forces but will train people that join to a high level standard

Wasn't quite what I was getting at, but okay

Sorry for the long winded answer but Colonel Bateson can teach somethings but not otheres verything he teaches will be to ahight standard

Sorry for the long winded answer but Colonel Bateson can teach somethings but not otheres verything he teaches will be to ahight standard

Okay, I understand more now

all training is provided free of charge, on private land and is run over four day, three days of training and one day of testing

ok, and what with safety? anything on that. I'm not turning u to something and getting shot by a mad pikey with a shotgun am i? how do we know this is true? How did the other 20 or so people get in? has this "course" happened before. If i was someone like bateson?!? I wouldn't give up 4 days free of charge for some airsoft training?

if you would like more information about it the please go to our website and contact Colonel Bateson.

the website is http://aarron88.wix.com/sas-airsoft

safety is a top priority and no noone will be getting shot by anyone and Colonel Bateson does this in his spare time and doesnt want any money for it he enjoys doing the training and playing the sport and the same is for the rest of the training team all costs if any come from the training team

yes a lot can be found online but training and tactics change over time for the special forces the training bits online could be upto 50 years old due to the Offical Secrets Act 1989

no the Organisation doesnt issue out weapons at the moment but in the future it is something the organisation is looking in to form member that join within a time slot

May I ask, is the choice of weapon the Dytac as you previously owned it and decided to ask everyone to purchase it also, or because you all decided to buy it mutually?

• Supporters

Sounds like people who take running around the woods with a toy gun a little too seriously...

Not for me.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.