Airsoft elite organisation

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

we are an elite organisation looking for new member if you are interested or would like more information please go to http://aarron88.wix.com/sas-airsoft

We have three members as staff those are the three that you need to contact on joing the site hasnt been update in few days but we have 4 fire teams with 3-5 members in each team

Its not if i can pass it then anyone can and after the training is really laid back apart from the games

errh, it says in red underlined letters that 999 out of 1000 people "need not apply"

on top of that..

The uniform is DPM and an AR style rifle, nearly all of the pictures seem to be showing guys in mtp with sa80 type rifle.

You're suppose to be the top of the top but you're using Dytac aegs.

T0 b3com3 an 0ff1c3r y0u pu7z '1337' 1n y0ur appl1cati0n, zuch l33tz!!1!one

Homepage by Wix.

I can't help to notice that you say "If I can pass it then anyone can", which may be true, but then you go on to say "Our Training is mentally and physically demanding 99.9% need not apply". Surely this is saying that not everyone is capable? I may be wrong, but just figured I'd point that out :)

EDIT: Partially Ninja'd by two_zero :P

it is demanding cause we train you to a level where we go against other teams in private matches and once you hit your out the round type of game each member of our organisation is trained to the level they can win the rounds alone if it comes to it but we are stronger in our fire team

it is demanding cause we train you to a level where we go against other teams in private matches and once you hit your out the round type of game each member of our organisation is trained to the level they can win the rounds alone if it comes to it but we are stronger in our fire team

That wasn't quite the thing I was pointing out, I was saying the same as two_zero. You say everyone can get in, then that 99.9% need not apply?

• Supporters

Ranking system has nothing to do with physical or 'mental' training .. its just ranks for structure and organization of your team ..

I personally think if you are serious about this group .. you need to rethink it from the beginning .. a lot of it is confusing and mis informative,

yeah cause where we run a military style ranking system most people dont like that fact

So, you're saying the '99.9% need not apply' thing is irrelevant to the mental and physical endeavors? You kind of made it seem like they were linked?

2 things.

1. why are you elite? what makes you elite?

2. have any of you actually had military training to class your training as "elite"?

and by military i dont mean where you a cadet for 4 years so you instantly know everything?

1.we are elite caus eof the level of training we give.

2. yes all three members of the training team have had military experience. Colonel Bateson was a member of the British Infantry and former Soldier in 21 Specail Air Service Reserves

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.