A&K M60 mk43 accessories

Rabwolves

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've recently got my hands on the aforementioned LMG. I'm hoping someone could point me in the right direction concerning some accessories just to finish it off.

I'm looking for a decent strap to help lug the beast about (being nearly 22lbs fully loaded, then again expecting it to be light makes you an idiot lol) and also some fake round belt, partly for aesthetics but more so cover the wires protruding from the ammo box (pretty much the only part I'd come close to not liking about it).

Thanks for any help. I've added a pic of the gun to help narrow down what I need.

post-9325-0-57942400-1406410454_thumb.jpg

post-9325-0-83957500-1406410520_thumb.jpg

I bought a padded support gun sling for my Star M60E4 a few years back, think it was King Arms, and while its OK, it is still difficult to carry the gun slung on either side of the body as either the box mag or the bolt handle prevent it being comfortable. Carrying it slung on your back risks bb's escaping from the mag at a rapid rate. Not a good look! Also it only works with the gun at one side,sling over one shoulder, if the sling is fitted to the top buttstock loop, and then it lolls about in your face when you try to aim so its not terribly practical tbh.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.