Blast from the past.

Del Monty

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Tut tut, no trigger safety back then Monty? Haha :D

sadly no, those were my rookie days when I knew nothing better or different to what I do now... Very primitive days they were haha

I have desert dpm. Is it wrong?!!!!

Is the pink m4 vcra compliant??

skeet

• Supporters

skeet

No its not wrong .. just wasnt my style ..

and no the Pink M4 is classed as two tone due to its bright color.

skeet

Nothing wrong with desert camo, but you stick out like a sore thumb in woodlands. No UKARA needed for a pink gun, some homepages might have listed it as a RIF, in that case email or call and I'm sure they can sort it out.

monty beat me to it, and his thread anyway!

My tongue was in my cheek a bit with the dpm. I'm gonna use it anyway! Got a woodland dpm baseball cap to go with it, I'll keep me head down......fashionista I am not....

I have seen the pink m4 on some stores' sites and wondered if it was a RIF.

Thanks, guys.....

• Supporters

ever considered painting a mag pink for it btw? not that it's any of my business but that purple mag really gets to me for some reason.

Not sure as it matches the barrel and buffer tube, I am experimenting with adding a 203 launcher in pink much like my Signature is but for real.

Not sure as it matches the barrel and buffer tube, I am experimenting with adding a 203 launcher in pink much like my Signature is but for real.

again, not that it's any of my business, but those does not disturb me, as they are just details. the mag however being a big lump.. well, just my opinion :)

Try adding a floral pattern to it - break up the outline of the mag a bit and provides a great ice breaker at skirmishes haha

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.