Upgrading my m4

Dan88

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've bought a few things for my CM16 and got it looking how I want,

20140723_202311.jpg

I'm now interested in spending a bit of money on the inside too get it performing better, the only thing I can think off is a tight bore barrel,

Is there anything else I can do too improve it?

Thanks.

Read enough stuff on these forums and you will soon see that lots of people spend a fortune upgrading their guns and end up worse than they started. Get a spare gun before you even think of tampering with the internals.

• Supporters

It depends on what you want really, you could spend £100s on bits and bobs for small increases in performance but to be honest if it ain't broke don't fix it!

Read enough stuff on these forums and you will soon see that lots of people spend a fortune upgrading their guns and end up worse than they started. Get a spare gun before you even think of tampering with the internals.

100% agree with these guys, if your gun has a specific deficiency that you wish to rectify then you can sort that out. Just throwing 'upgrades' (they very rarely are) into a gun will often end up making the gun much less reliable for only a tiny gain in performance, if any gain at all!

You say you want it to perform 'better', what aspect of it's performance is sub standard at the moment?

Cheers for the comments,

There is nothing exactly wrong with it to be honest, I'm just thinking anything I buy for it will upgrade it which seems it's not the case.

The dual clip magazine is what I had left over from selling my ICS c15 m4. Think it's standard on that gun

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.