Lol SAVE £8!!! Best price EVER

Prathios

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

EDIT:- The sale has been removed and the link no longer viable. In case anyone was curious, It was a bag of 4000 golden balls not a special kind either... For over £100 with a saving of £8 :P. To those who got to see the link, Welcome to the Goldenballsup minority. xD

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Golden-Airsoft-round-ProSlick-GB3020W/dp/B00M2U0DG2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406382905&sr=8-1&keywords=golden+balls+.20g

Product Description

Golden Ball represents quality airsoft BBs at affordable prices. They are perfect for skirmish or competition play.

How is buying 4000 rounds for 100 quid saving me 8 quid xD ahahaha. sorry had to share this o.O. The seller probably should remove that part of the product description xD. Its the only bag i can find on the uksite but still.. Ill order that overseas instead.. and i'm sure the bags are different for Goldenballs?

Its possible they meant more, But they wrote 4000 in several places. And like someone else said i just checked their other sales. But either way it was that huge £8 saving that made me smile :P

I'd have a look at the rest she's selling. RIF's as well along with the fact everything is practically the price of one from grenades goggles and mags to a cable

Surely no ones buying this crap at those prices

I have 2 pots of bulldog, The ones solid and really good. The other pot they are a lighter colour and have air bubbles lol. Guessing they WERE good are getting good... or that was a lucky pot. Moved on to trying other suggested brands now but i still use them in our old springers if were sodding about in my tiny garden :P. Cant use the gas and aegs in our garden sadly, would destroy us haha. Have to walk a few miles to an area we can play for that.

Goldenballsup - The elite of the elitists elite elite forces.

Buy your cheap money saving Goldenballsup patch to show your Pro skills! RRP £108! Your price £100!!!! SAVE £8!!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.