The "I'm a dum ass and should not be aloud out alone" thread

Sam_G

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

gave my airsoft gun to a drunk air force officer at a new years gathering only for him to load it and shoot his foot, he was going to shoot his hand

Well, I kinda did that as well, 'cept I was doing 'target' practice and had a BB bounce about and hit my screen..

attachicon.gif2014-07-25 23.14.29.png

hmm yeah mine was more the whole screen was covered with lines of broken pixels XD

I jumped off my Stormer HVM in Sennalager trying to look cool as I disembarked. Landed on loose sand, twisted my ankle over and fractured my leg. I didn't look so cool rolling on the floor screaming like a little girl :)

• Supporters

*allowed, even I know how to spell that...

anyway, left a bag of 5000 bbs on my window ledge with the blinds down ( i have big heavy cloth ones) and the window open, with a storm outside. next thing you know i have a sea of BBs on my floor...

You choose to pick that out when "dumb" is also spelt wrong... Riiiight, you're clearly an English language boff.

You choose to pick that out when "dumb" is also spelt wrong... Riiiight, you're clearly an English language boff.

i was joking, but it got taken the wrong way. It was quite literally the worst joke in the world as well. I now have an army of haters :(

resized_winter-is-coming-meme-generator-

When my MK23 arrived i was taking it out of the box, And it was clinging abit causing me to drop it. I caught it but fired it at the same time, Naturally wasn't loaded but it came with a full mag of gas already in the gun with the safety off causing me to do some sort of silly dance. My fiancee managed the same thing with the spare mag we ordered but with the gas release -_- also having a similar effect.

And when i first bought an airsoft rifle, I was playing around with the mag. At this point i didnt know what happens when you pull the tiny little spring at the top of the mag.. you know the one. I turned around to my fiancee like hey look... You can pop one round out with this, And proceeded to fire 30 odd rounds directly into her face. Luckily there isnt much force to it but still was worth a laugh afterwards ha ha :P

But there you have it guys... A non sexual story about dropping your load in your mrs face. And the truth about my family accidentally releasing gas at unfortunate moments.

every time I change mag on my mac 11. touch the top bb ever so slightly with finger or material and woosh, half the mag has emptied.........

oh and when I first got my aeg and expected it to have the same power output as a springer pistol, thinking the bb would be stopped by a piece of cardboard..........

every time I change mag on my mac 11. touch the top bb ever so slightly with finger or material and woosh, half the mag has emptied.........

oh and when I first got my aeg and expected it to have the same power output as a springer pistol, thinking the bb would be stopped by a piece of cardboard..........

D2miCUi.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.