Barrel length...

HR1 Maniac

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Does the Barrel length make the BB fire further? I currently have a stock 233mm in my Raider but I'm thinking of upgrading to a Madbull 6.01 that is 229mm in length.

Would going to a 300mm 6.01 fire further?

Cheers

Yep it's more about the quality and the diameter really. I'd recommend a 6.03 since a 6.01 requires more maintenance and AFAIK there isn't much difference in performance between the two diameters?

• Supporters

No less. Why would a longer barrel increase range. ?

Because it can on a real gun, many assume the physics work the same way on an airsoft gun.

More importantly the amount of length increase being discussed will make pretty much no difference anyway.

Matching your barrell length, cylinder volume and fps will bw your greatest gain! For instance i have a mk23 with a barrel extending suppressor which makes the fps jump from 300 to 450 (i never use it in game by the way).

Bullet

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.