JG sig 552 Help!!

Spoonjnr

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I have just brought my first ever airsoft rifle a JG sig 552, i have been told its shooting 280 fps which im just going to beleive till my first game (mandatory chronagraph) but my local sight has a 350 fps limit and would like to get it up to closer to this mark. Has anyone hot any tips on how to get it up to this with out spending to much, eventually i hope to swap it for a ics or upgrade it to ics parts but in the mean tim I would like those extra 40-60 fps.

Any help majorly happily received thanks in advance.

Just a new spring will do it. You could increase it other ways by upgrading your internals but you shouldn't need to (and like you said, you don't want to spend too much at the moment)

A M100 spring will give you ~ 328 FPS. (M100 = 100 M/S)

That's very low for a JG - they usually do 380 odd! I assume it's used and has been downgraded? Best wait for a proper chrono reading.

But the good news is that as above, a replacement spring would do it. Athough the Sigs are a bit of a pain to open up!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.