Pistols? Looking for one.

Guest Imanairsofter

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest Imanairsofter

Hello! I have been into airsoft about 2 months and am now looking for a nice electric Pistol! i have around £80 maybe stretch to £90. any recommendations?

you can pick up a Glock 18c for like 40 quid, you can get extended 100 round mags for them and get a lipo battery but that does require a lipo charger obviously.

Just be aware that trigger response with EAPs is pretty crap and FPS is sub 300, around 240 in some cases. There are better springs and LiPo batteries available for them which should improve it though. If you want something that's powerful and fast responding out of the box, get a gas pistol. WE Gen 4 Glocks and most TM pistols are great.

Just be aware that trigger response with EAPs is pretty crap and FPS is sub 300, around 240 in some cases. There are better springs and LiPo batteries available for them which should improve it though. If you want something that's powerful and fast responding out of the box, get a gas pistol. WE Gen 4 Glocks and most TM pistols are great.

Gotta be gas man! I got a cheap HFC G17 as my first pitsol, and it's still good, love it, even if it's only 250fps, it's a great secondary and CQB weapon. I'm planning to get a WE Tech Glock 17 when I can, as all my ancils from the HFC, mags, holster, laser etc will fit it

I concur with Gas got to play with a Tokyo marui last sunday and it just felt so good with the kick

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.