Custom hydro-diped Galil SAR and Sig P228

St.Jimmy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

soo your having a go at people for something you have done yourself?? hmm it felt personal but hey im over it cos it does look COD ish. there are some good gun paints in COD. everyone is allowed to have their gun their own way. i would go for something more military like a digital print.

• Supporters

Today we have learned:

Some people like guns that look real and some people like guns that look like they're in video games. On the internet, both groups will get butthurt.

I'll just leave this here:

& yet alot more people get butthurt over anyone remotely bringing up Fps games
Where it concerns loadouts & guns

& the whole BS where oh you like CoD/BF/titanfall (though the third one will be rarer to see as a loadout) must be a immature kid

STOP using games as an excuse for kids immaturity
as bad as people blaming Violent games for what people do IRL

You quoted his Message about it looking like a cod gun and then say it was not directed at him <_<

I personally may go for Blue digi/tiger strip if i was to Hydro dip since i'm going for a Navy blue/black loadout

which just happens to be patterns in Mw2/3 ERH MAH GUUUD COD SOFTER...

I mean the CoD thing. It was directed at everyone, he just posted it.

yes yes Lozart you can act the bigger man with your anal retentive meme's
Still does not change the fact far too many arse holes blame games for everyday Bullshit

• Supporters

yes yes Lozart you can act the bigger man with your anal retentive meme's

Still does not change the fact far too many arse holes blame games for everyday Bullshit

Oh, calm down.

It's hardly a life threatening issue is it?

I know in general like in ANY hobby, the 'purists' won't like it because it's a step away from the norm. That doesn't mean it won't work or won't look cool. The right pattern married to the right gun could yield awesome results. You can use it to make a realistic effect (eg mahogany/carbon fiber/camo) or to have a cool theme (eg skulls/grim reaper/etc). The only real limit is your own imagination

As far as customizing guns (real) go, there's a HUGE market in America. Many a serious gun collector will own a pimped out gun (usually airbrushed by hand) so this whole looks like cod thing goes out the window. People were adding diamonds, gold and patterns to guns before computer games even exsisted!

D17FF088-A362-4598-820A-C9AB1F876065.jpg

C31AD58D-9AFE-480C-8DEF-18E5C72E24C8.jpg

Oh and as two tones go... This is deffo better than plain ...

A08F6232-94D2-4D5C-BD66-939DB7EECF12.jpg

This is a real rifle I found on an American sniper forum. I like the possibity of this because if you use more earthy less bright colours, it will still hide relatively well in leafy/grassy areas

3C375498-8D3E-4D5A-ABEA-6FFF40B6A738.jpg

45773E32-97A8-45DA-8F1E-D7FBAFE9943D.jpg

5C55D6B2-900E-48B5-8E12-42D6D2811CD6.jpg

If you were to hydro dip a AEG what would you actually need to do in preparation? I have an Tan gun would that do without having to put a base coat on? Surely the water would be terrible for the gun so you would have to block the barrel and all up? :unsure:

• Supporters

If you were to hydro dip a AEG what would you actually need to do in preparation? I have an Tan gun would that do without having to put a base coat on? Surely the water would be terrible for the gun so you would have to block the barrel and all up? :unsure:

You need to strip it down to its component parts. You can't dip a whole gun as it is because as you say the water would get in places you really don't want it to be.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.