Custom hydro-diped Galil SAR and Sig P228

St.Jimmy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Difficult yes,because you have strip the gun to smallest bits and there is lots of painting involved (primer,under coat,hydro-dipping,clear coat...etc)... expensive... yes and no...if you have proper space,water tanks/tank,equipment then no but if you don't then yes...

The Sig looks much better in person but it doesn't look as good as Galil that's right,there is almost endless possibilities colours and patterns...

ICS Galil?

Nice work! I am interested in having this done once I get money together for a pistol. Would you be able to quote me a benchmark figure for a Glock slide? (In Kryptek Mandrake)

Nice work! I am interested in having this done once I get money together for a pistol. Would you be able to quote me a benchmark figure for a Glock slide? (In Kryptek Mandrake)

Thanks but as it for now I just gather info and I'm looking into interest of people but it wouldn't be more then £35 to get it done.

looks like a COD gun

Yeah, that's why I'm not too keen on hydrodipping unless it's for a complex camo pattern like Kryptek or something. IMO anything like this looks a bit too gimmicky for me

Please stop bringing COD into everything. The gun looks dank. I'd have an Ainsley Harriott hydro dip. It actually looks very cool.

Damn right bud and thanks :D

Yeah, that's why I'm not too keen on hydrodipping unless it's for a complex camo pattern like Kryptek or something. IMO anything like this looks a bit too gimmicky for me

Speaking of Kryptek, look at this AK. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iomqvdo8tZ8

Fair enough but at the and of the day all of airsoft is "gimmicky" and "fake" because we all running around with fake (or RIF's) guns and play military,ain't that right? ;)

So why we can't bring "Pimp My Gun" thing into airsoft and personalize our guns bit more? :D

Fair enough but at the and of the day all of airsoft is "gimmicky" and "fake" because we all running around with fake (or RIF's) guns and play military,ain't that right? ;)

So why we can't bring "Pimp My Gun" thing into airsoft and personalize our guns bit more? :D

It's fair enough if other people and you want to do that, but I personally don't like it. At the end of the day we're all gimmicky as you said, but I don't see the point of spending £70 or more on renting for 3 months, getting a UKARA defence and spending a few hundred on a realistic AEG that you're going to paint like something out of a video game

It's fair enough if other people and you want to do that, but I personally don't like it. At the end of the day we're all gimmicky as you said, but I don't see the point of spending £70 or more on renting for 3 months, getting a UKARA defence and spending a few hundred on a realistic AEG that you're going to paint like something out of a video game

I guess it's all personal preference. I would personally go Kryptek on the entire gun.

Guest Imanairsofter

I would love to hydro-dip my G&G UMG in a 'carbon fiber' look! If someone does this make sure to post on here!!

Holy crap. This is some Counter-Strike Global Offensive stuff. I'd love to do my G36C in a similar style to this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Gotta love Asiimov.

How do i keep bringing COD into things i have mentioned it like twice ever.

Not directed at you, just that people love complaining about cod. I've been guilty of it, but it's kind of annoying

Not directed at you, just that people love complaining about cod. I've been guilty of it, but it's kind of annoying

You quoted his Message about it looking like a cod gun and then say it was not directed at him <_<

I personally may go for Blue digi/tiger strip if i was to Hydro dip since i'm going for a Navy blue/black loadout

which just happens to be patterns in Mw2/3 ERH MAH GUUUD COD SOFTER...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.