Tracer for an AK

Lozart

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Firstly is there an off the shelf AK style tracer unit anywhere (I don't seem to be able to find one) second has anyone been able to fit the guts of A.N. Other tracer unit into a sov-bloc suppressor?

• Supporters

Have you thought about mag based tracers?

I bet there are tracer mids.

• Supporters

Have you thought about mag based tracers?

I bet there are tracer mids.

G&P do an AK47 waffle mag but I have an AK 74. Not sure if it won't look a bit...off.

• Supporters

Oh, I like you more now :)

People who put 74 mags in 47s and vice versa are heathens.

• Supporters

Exactly. Which is why I'm considering building the guts of a B&T tracer into a PBS4. On account of it being the "right" suppressor for an AKS74U. Even if it does look like Stalins dildo!

• Supporters

Just use a standard suppressor tracer unit and go for that badass Russian soldier from Metal Gear Solid 2 look. :P

• Supporters

Just use a standard suppressor tracer unit and go for that badass Russian soldier from Metal Gear Solid 2 look. :P

Any idea where I can get a 22mmCW to 14mmCCW adaptor? The front end of the AKS is 22mmCW!

• Supporters

• Supporters

Good thinking but it needs to be external thread 14 to internal thread 22....

I think Hephaestus make one but I need to check the sizes. To be fair I may just have to go full heretic and fit a railed guard anyway to be able to use a torch so that will help to see where I'm shooting. Not ideal but it might work.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.