Off Stateside

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So I'm away as of this Saturday (26th July) for 6 weeks - my presence will be almost non-existent around here until September.

Big Ol' Roadtrip with some mates from NewYork, down to Florida, Across to Vegas, LA and up to Seattle. Obviously, lots of real steel shooting to be had so I'll get some pics up once I return!

Try not to wreck the place while I'm gone, and someone feed the cat.

~Dave

Sounds great! It's exactly what mates and I have been talking about doing. We haven't thought of where we'd like to go though. Of course fit in some shooting and maybe a stop at Airsoft GI if we go down to California.

Enjoy!

Enjoy.

Drove from Jacksonville Fla to Houston once, all down the east coast and have driven from Vancouver across the border into Seattle.

Be careful, especially in some of the redneck states and in the bars. Easy guns and hot tempers don't mix.

The biggest mistake I ever made in the states was assuming that we all speak the same language. After a lot of misunderstandings, I found the best way to communicate effectively was to speak slow and choose my words carefully.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.