Sight mounts

chrisbirley

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i wonder whether someone can provide me with some advice please

i have recently purchased an aimpoint M2 clone with cantilever mount, and a 3x FTS QD mounted eotech clone magnifier. now im sure none of you will be surprised to learn that the 2 sights are not lined up properly, and this is where im after the advice.

the distance doesnt seem that much, about .1 or ,2 of an inch, i can see the RDS through the scope, but the window is on the low side.

should i get a RIS riser for the RDS, and if so where should i be looking for one, or should i look for a replacement to one of other of the mounts. having done some very rough measuring, it would appear that the centre of the RDS is about 1.64" and the centre of the 3x FTS Mag is about 1.75".

which mount would be the easiest to find. or does anyone have any other ideas?

many thanks

Chris

post-9194-0-15606100-1406155787_thumb.jpg

post-9194-0-68732000-1406155788_thumb.jpg

post-9194-0-96552300-1406155792_thumb.jpg

Tbh, I don't think any mount would cut it. I can't see any mount being that precise in measurements.

Just get something like this as a bundle: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airsoft-Aimpoint-M2-Red-Dot-Sight-3X-Magnifier-w-QD-Flip-To-Side-Mount-Combo-/271445369327?pt=UK_SportingGoods_OtherSports&hash=item3f3367a1ef

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.