zeroing question and advice please

langley863

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. I have been zeroing my rifle today at 50ft using .25 BBS, outside with a red dot sight no magnification and had a grouping of 2-3inch. I don't think I will get it much better than that to be fair but wondered what everyone thought is that OK or should I get it 1-2inch so I am competitive. My rifle is a g&g gr4 cqb-s mini

Thanks

2-3inch at 15 m sounds ok. there's always things you can do to improve the groups. upgrade parts and trying to make your aeg as consistent as possible.

The groups wont be affected by what kind of sighting device you use :)

I can get about a 1 inch grouping with a T418 at 10m firing supported from a block but still shouldered. 2-3 inchs at 15m is a little higher than ideal but its not terrible, its about the same as my combat machine got. I have been meaning to show the difference I see between the two guns on paper groupings, but for now I would say it sounds normal.

• Supporters

I've always found that bean cans are significantly smaller than people, so if you can hit a can at 50ft then happy days

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.