Opinions on younger kids playing?

Lord_Metile

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If they can handle being shot, fall, taking hits, playing by the rules.. yea sure. But it is very unfair towards the opposite team player if he shots a kid and the kid start crying.

Maybe test to shoot at them at home with an AEG before you bring them to a game. sounds horrible, but they are going to get shot at the skirmish in either case, saves them the humiliation of reacting in public.

Another issue is filming.

I've never been treated differently for being a younger player (15) only bad experience is when i was put on a team with some snobby rental guys that were obviously there on a business outing etc. who didn't want a "kid" on their team.

I accidentally shot myself with an AEG (ricocheted off a wall) and it stung.

Edit: do you mean kids filming or people filming kids?

hate it when kids film you. I mean adults filming is one thing, but KIDS??!

:P

hate it when kids film you. I mean adults filming is one thing, but KIDS??!

:P

Has this got something to do with my video by any chance, because I won't be filming any time soon if that's the case.

• Supporters

As long as they don't turn up in jeans with the latest JBBG special

I really don't see how this makes any difference whatsoever. If they play to the rules why should their clothes or where they got their gun from matter?

I really don't see how this makes any difference whatsoever. If they play to the rules why should their clothes or where they got their gun from matter?

Because this isn't paintball

I don't mind kids at all. I appreciate they don't have the money some of us adults have at our disposal so they often have low end gear. As long as they have fun and play by the rules it's all good but that applies to just about everybody

Some of the best players I've seen are actually kids

• Supporters

I have to agree with Black Death .. some of the best players I have seen in Airsoft are younger players .. all are enthusiastic, their eyes lit up at shiny guns and new toys .. they follow the rules .. get stuck in and throughly enjoy the day .. they have the energy a lot of older players have grown out of or never had.

Guest PT247

I sometimes wear a bright blue checked shirt playin, I'd happily play in dayglo kit if that was required, so having an issue with clothing is a bit weak to me as we all wear what works best for us and our budgets/freedom of choice.

I sometimes wear a bright blue checked shirt playin, I'd happily play in dayglo kit if that was required, so having an issue with clothing is a bit weak to me as we all wear what works best for us and our budgets/freedom of choice.

here here..at the asylum yesterday somone was dressed as a postman

where as i was in jeans and t-shirt

wearing full combats does not make you any better or worse than the player in jeans & tshirt

Has this got something to do with my video by any chance, because I won't be filming any time soon if that's the case.

which video? lol, no I'm just messing around. a kid being filmed would be the issue. Guess a parent would have to sign some form or something.

If people are going to expect everyone to wear MLG army gear, they should probably stick to mils(l)im. Here are some reasons as to why people may be wearing jeans and a t-shirt:

They are saving up for camo

It's their right to do so

They don't want to wear camo.

• Supporters

One day I'm actually going to lend a decent kid play my TM recoil to replace his two tone JBBG for a game just to see how much damage he can actually do with a high end accurate gun.

I lent a kid my HK416 yesterday, he was a fast little bugger so no one could hit him and he was loving the recoil.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.