AK picture thread! :)

two_zero

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Ian knows what he's on about!

Ian knows of whom and over what he's jealous...

Ive got an AK103 coming, but the wife who has bought it for me as a Christmas present will not let me have it yet (understandably I suppose) so here is the box which is the closest I can get.

Its intended for a Spetsnaz loadout idea for our Okto Eight Milsims which use a lot of Eastern Bloc/Russian weapons in the game - the rebels team like to play with AKs, SVD and VSS.

As my other personal weapon is a Chinese Type 56 with wooden furniture and not technically an AK, I believe this will be my first true Russian AK, so have gone for the more modern look.

Ive also treated myself to a PSD-1 suppressor for it. Looked at Russian copy optics but binned that idea as too difficult and expensive as I think I need the G&G side mount bracket first and they aren't cheap or that easy to fit I believe.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Don't quote me on this but IIRC an ASG one was fitted on mine.

overall they look so damn good! the block like look make me think of the AK5

shame about the selector thou :( trigger & guard looks a bit wack on that picture also, but I think that might be the shadow.. the ones I get on image search is fine:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

• Supporters

Lozart, I was looking for some peoples opinions and photos, as google is mainly stock poctures

Didn't say that though, did you?

Buddy of mine has one though if you're after pics of specific parts?

• 2 weeks later...

#thorwbacktuesday? Found my krink when image searching for 'tf2 airsoft loadout' :)

damn it was clean back then

Do you even kalasnikov?

wn0s.jpg

Haven't figured out what to do with the grip yet.. any ideas?

and more like what it looks today:

krinkov time again! quite happy with how it turned out.. havn't paid too much attention to the left side thou, and might add more "dirty" in the future. but for now!

Pistol:

7xw9.jpg

Carbine right side:
xud2.jpg

Carbine left side:
bstw.jpg

I smeared some really sticky mud on mine and wiped it off with a wet rug. Now the dry mud is in every little corner and dent and looks awesome. :)

Show us then! :)

mine is brown spraypaint... and general dirt since that pic.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.