Filling a magazine with green gas

Dan88

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just bought a KSC glock 18c and some we green gas,

I've put the nozzle in to fill mag, I'm just wondering should it go in really cleanly with no gas escaping at all or will there be bit "leaking" as it's going in? I've got no experience with these,

The magazines are not leaking and the gun fires fine, I'm just not 100% sure I'm filling them properly.

How many shots should you roughly get too one magazine fill?

Thanks.

You shouldn't have escaping gas. Magazines do vary from gun to gun but usually 2-3 magazines worth of shots per fill of gas.

• Supporters

Hold the mag and the bottle upside down and apply pressure directly in line with the valve. Which might not be in line with the angle of the mag.

Some valves have silent fill valves where there's no leak, which is stopped by a small O-ring in the outside of the valve, others don't but so long as they're holding the gas once you let off there's nothing to worry about.

Cheers.

Right the mag is filling alright (I think)

But when it comes to the last 5-6 bb's it fires one then no more come out, If I drop the mag and put it back in it'll fire 1 or 2 more. And sometimes it fires and just releases all the gas that was in the mag? Pshhhhhhhhh, lol.

Having a mare!!

• Supporters

Some valves have silent fill valves where there's no leak, which is stopped by a small O-ring in the outside of the valve

And if they don't then take apart a cheap empty lighter and you'll find the right O ring you can install on the valve.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.