Sign in to follow this  
langley863

new rifle and what gear?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) topic.

Got myself a new rifle and tricked it out now all I need to do is decide on gear I have the full mtp trousers and shirts along with a mtp UBAC (as seen) mainly play woodland but can not decided between my osprey body amour (heavy clumsey and not very quite) or my old cs95 NI rig (annoying to change mags and not many pouches). So what do people think let me know and help me chose and some feedback be great! Thanks

post-9768-0-46188100-1405696310_thumb.jpg

post-9768-0-38927500-1405696336_thumb.jpg

post-9768-0-85091200-1405696350_thumb.jpg

post-9768-0-51648900-1405696360_thumb.jpg

Unless you're aiming to build a specific loadout just use what's most comfortable and does the job you need it to. If you end up with the MTP UBACS and the NI rig then so be it.

Only thing that concerns me about the osprey is not always being able to feel the hits where as ubac I know I wud as I'd take the foam padding out

Even if you don't feel it, you'll still hear the hit.

I think I'll take the ballistic plates out and get the wife to shoot me in it so only thing that's in will be the black shape inserts and cardboard plate fillers but either way wife will have a laugh shooting at me lol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) topic.