WE AK74UN Magazine leak issue

Monty

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I believe you just need a valve key. Take out the valve at the back and check the o-ring. If you that fails maybe open up the magazine and check for any abnormalities.

• Supporters

I believe you just need a valve key. Take out the valve at the back and check the o-ring. If you that fails maybe open up the magazine and check for any abnormalities.

Thought as such. But I don't want to spend £15 for a valve key for gbb's. Do you know what I could use as an alternative?

I managed to somehow use a flat head screwdriver on my WE G36 ones. But if its leaking then oil up the O-rings with silicon oil, and wrap some PTFE tape round all the valves then screw them back in. Then you should have a nice leak free no problems magazine :D

Thought as such. But I don't want to spend £15 for a valve key for gbb's. Do you know what I could use as an alternative?

I always used needle-nosed pliers but it messes up the valve after a while.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.