Ohshiboom pouch

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ohshiboom now produce their own pouch. I tried it for the first time tonight- what a waste of money! Everytime you run you have to hold it or it pops out the pouch. I would if lost the BFG if I didn't keep a line on the pin.

Recap; waste of money- DON'T BUY!

The actual grenade is brilliant if you play CQB, As it's an impact BFG it doesn't usually go off on grass. Definitely worth the money, I've gone through 1 1/2 packs of shot gun primers in 6 months.

BFG= £70

Primers= 100 for £5

Disposal grenades= £3 each

150 x £3= £450

£450 - £77.50= £372.50 saved in 6 months.

• Supporters

It's not really a saving unless you'd actually have spent over £350 on disposable pro anyway ;)

Shame about the holder/pouch though, I thought that was the best looking thing about the oshiboom :lol:

It's not really a saving unless you'd actually have spent over £350 on disposable pro anyway ;)

Shame about the holder/pouch though, I thought that was the best looking thing about the oshiboom :lol:

I used to burn through disposable pros :)

The actual grenade is great, can't fault it. But considering ohshiboom say they're airsofters too so they know what we need, they failed big time on the pouch.

I didn't have much luck with a frag grenade pouch from blue force with my TRMR. But I found it fits pretty well in a smoke grenade pouch.

Having lost one TRMR in the woods I am keen not to loose another!

The guy that owns oshiboom is indeed and airsofters as he has played at my place. Nice guy.

May be worth giving them constructive feedback.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.