Mp7 mag pouches

tomola

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As per the title what mags would be best for holding mp7 mags need to be molle off my vest btw

cant give a sure answer for that, as I dont have any mp7 mags, but I used to be able to fit 3 mp5 mags into a normal mag pouch. I think they are similar size, might be worth a try!

I was looking for some when I got my TM MP7, I tried an MP5 triple pouch which I already had but didn't like it. I saw the BFG ones and was going to buy them but couldn't find them in CB anywhere at the time. I then found the below review for custom MP7 taco's on youtube, I bought some of these and they have been great, attached pics shows mine. These cost £150 for all 6 posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTSsc0T_kYk

Shortly after buying them I saw that HSGI then released some extended tacos which fit mp7 mags, I think they are £25 each from Tactical kit, so slightly more expensive as you then have to pay delivery as well, but will probably be a quicker turnaround from order to receiving them.

post-6726-0-28980900-1405609916_thumb.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.