G&G CM16 raider CQB

sonofruss

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning all, after many long years of being away from airsoft I've started to re-consider getting back into it. I already have a pretty good idea of my kit, camo etc and everything else I want and for a quick starter gun I've settled on the G&G CM16 CQB. Now the dilemma I'm having is what to do with it, I already know what I want externally but something that I never dabbled with way back when was internal upgrades.

Basically what would you guys recommend to get a decent range (I know it says CQB...I like the look, I'm vain haha) I already plan on getting a tight bore barrel longer than the stock barrel and getting a silence over the top but in terms of any other internal upgrades any suggestions? I should mention I'd like the FPS ideally to be around 340-345 which should be fine for my local site (black ops bristol)

So any help would be appreciated.

• Supporters

Barrel length has very little to do with range, combat machines are pretty awesome as they are. Play with it a few times first and if you feel there are specific shortcomings you'd like to rectify then fix them.

Buying a new gun and changing things immediately is just daft.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.