Red Wolf Airsoft Short dot (1.5-6x) scope fibre optic

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

RWA seems to do their own fibre optic based triangle post scope (like the SUSAT but fibre optic powered lit tip not radioactive). Its one of the cheapest short dot scopes I have been able to find. Its 1.5x - 6x scope so its possible to use it both eyes open with the low magnification and crank it up for longer range/spotting purposes.

Eye relief - around 3" - 4" (really good and long, the real ones are about 90mm)

Clarity - really good its very clear according to the guy on the phone (he would say that!)

They are currently out of stock, but due back in 1-2 months. But I can't really find anyone that has reviewed these scopes. Has anyone ever seen one an have any idea about the sorts of problems you have with it? I am imagining it might be hard to get onto the scope perhaps, a very narrow field of view since its a scope not a reflex sight but the eye relief suggests is relatively forgiving. Any links to any reviews or perhaps other short dots (ideally a 1x-4x) that are reasonably priced?

visionking 1.25-5x26 shortdot. Got one last week and it's fantastic. Eye relief at 1.25 is about 15cm. If you google vktechltd they are an eBay shop that sell them.

005dcb6c-983c-45e6-ad37-5ff5c3a146ff_zps

was gonna ask in the picture thread.. but what mounts are those? looks amazing!

for the scope, this is it I take it?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Visionking-1-25-5x26-Dual-Illuminated-Rifle-Scope-3-Pin-Waterproof-Fogproof-/141153841420?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item20dd6cb10c

The visionking is £30 cheaper, is actice illumination so depending on the other factors (how clear it is, how easy it is to get on the scope) it may very well just be a better deal all around. Can't really find reviews of either unfortunately.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I am looking at getting one of these shortdots, what is the field of view on them like at different magnifications compared to an elcan or acog?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.