National Airsoft Event

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Lots.

There were even a few genuine babies in the campsite, how's that for under 16? Lol.

Lots.

There were even a few genuine babies in the campsite, how's that for under 16? Lol.

yep seen a couple of 6 month olds lol there was a good mix of age groups young to old surprised of of the older generation didnt shell out for that mobility scooter with the m249 mounted on the top lol

• Supporters

yep seen a couple of 6 month olds lol there was a good mix of age groups young to old surprised of of the older generation didnt shell out for that mobility scooter with the m249 mounted on the top lol

if this round of meds dont work out for me i'll need 1 of those :lol:

• Supporters

Cheers AlMurry, those were my last 8 shots of GZ14. I had to get down to cornwall for a reasonable time that evening. You guys did well to get as close as you did without us spotting or hearing you and I wouldn't have either if I hadn't gone and done something stupid. Those ferns are a nightmare to move through with any amount of stealth!

Was quite a funny moment sitting in the shell scrapings at the top of heartbreak looking back on the Aircav in their US VN kit and my own team mates ducking from the pot shots being taken at us and realising the only the way to stop it was for someone to go "over the top" as it were.

"Right lads, I'm off to do something stupid, if it works great and if it doesn't I'll get hit and I'll head off home. See you later boys, don't shoot me by mistake!"

i left soon after that but had to take my own flag so me and 2 others out my team that you shot went and took the OP and left that with some french guys then packed up and left didnt want to stay to late or it would of been a nightmare to get out and would of got home after dark

• Supporters

Well yeah, but they're not all in the field at the same time... even though Saturday 15:45 at The Village feels like it :lol:

Well yeah, but they're not all in the field at the same time... even though Saturday 15:45 at The Village feels like it :lol:

agreed there me and my team were dead and walking to the dead zone so we cut through the village this was about 14:30 and there was about 100 bravo in there setting up to defend and when we got out the other side and down a bit we come accros about 200 of the others getting ready to hit the village the good bit about it was there was loads of mashels (sorry for spelling) in the area ready for it so that it would of been a fair fight with people taking hits and not cheating as much

• Supporters

So what do you do with gbbrs overnight?

I know I'm missing something here, but you keep 'em in your tent/vehicle with your other kit...

Do you mean whether people empty the mags of gas and refill in the morning? I expect it depends on how much gas they brought, but afaik you are supposed to store them with a little gas pressure, but i'm not sure it matters for 1 night.

I know I'm missing something here, but you keep 'em in your tent/vehicle with your other kit...

Do you mean whether people empty the mags of gas and refill in the morning? I expect it depends on how much gas they brought, but afaik you are supposed to store them with a little gas pressure, but i'm not sure it matters for 1 night.

I thought if you left them in the cold the next day the metal would be quite weak and would crack really easily, remember someone axing it happened to them, note at nae however it is something I have been thinking about as I am wanting to get a gbbr and also go to the next Nae

Btw, I hope your medication works out and the doctors do step up to the plate and find what you need to take soon :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.