Classic Army M15a4 proline OR KWA CQR MOD1

Josh95

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ehhh...

Both aren't exactly the best around. They were good...3 or 4 years ago. It's a hard choice for me since KWA are a bit wanky gearbox wise,but so is CA. Both have 'meh' hop up units.

G&G is usually my pick for a solid rifle for your sort of price range,combat machines mainly.Hop up units on their guns are generally great,I often recommend and use their green rubbers as upgrades. Gearboxes have a few iffy things like copper bushings and the piston heads can be hit or miss,but overall solid and reliable. If you want metal,check out the G&G GC series,though I stress that the regular combat machines have very strong Glassfiber-Nylon bodies that are lighter and even stronger than most of the pot metal used in cheap guns.

• Supporters

G&G Toptech,ASG/Lonex LMT rifles,G&P,VFC and Marui recoil shock are better options for pricier guns.

Judging by the options he's given I don't think he's after a pricier rifle.

Judging by the options he's given I don't think he's after a pricier rifle.

Fair enough. I assumed too much due to the rifle names.

Also,why does the CA page has a 'damage' rating? Joule output or just attracting the xbahcks/vidya game crowd?

I don't have a restricted price range but as it will be my first "competitive" airsoft gun to get me into the sport, I didnt think laying out £300+ would be a good idea.

A lot of people have said that the G&G combat machine series are good starter guns, however I cant seem to find any in stock that is a colour i want (Only desert tan in stock).

Its hard because I have never seen the difference of performance in person between guns, making it hard to contemplate the differences in price.

If i did buy one of the mention guns, would I be completely outclassed by everyone?

I would rather buy a gun that is competitive at a slightly higher price bracket, then buying a cheaper gun i will want to replace instantly.

I don't have a restricted price range but as it will be my first "competitive" airsoft gun to get me into the sport, I didnt think laying out £300+ would be a good idea.

A lot of people have said that the G&G combat machine series are good starter guns, however I cant seem to find any in stock that is a colour i want (Only desert tan in stock).

Its hard because I have never seen the difference of performance in person between guns, making it hard to contemplate the differences in price.

If i did buy one of the mention guns, would I be completely outclassed by everyone?

I would rather buy a gun that is competitive at a slightly higher price bracket, then buying a cheaper gun i will want to replace instantly.

you wont be outclassed with anything mentioned in this thread.

PAS seems to have plenty of black G&Gs in stock:

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/m4_and_m14_variants.html

or you could see if you find a G&P !

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.