Sites in Essex/Herts for this weekend

JCog84

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help with sites that are playing this weekend?

We normally play AWA Herts, Dragons Lair or Billericay but none of those have a game day this weekend.

Any sugguestions on somewhere new to try?

Cheers in advance,

J

There's Ambush Adventures in Southampton:

http://www.globalairsoft.co.uk/?page_id=2382

It's a woodland site, i've not played there before, but I may give it a run out this Sunday.

Don't know if UCAP have anything planned? (Can't access their site at work!! Doh!)

JCog84,

Just checked the calendar for Skirmish Airsoft Billericay. They have a Pro/Am day on Sunday 20th.

JCog84,

Just checked the calendar for Skirmish Airsoft Billericay. They have a Pro/Am day on Sunday 20th.

Really? Because the photo banner on their facebook page says closed Sat 19th/Sun 20th for staff hols.

Yh, I think they rearranged the dates to be a staff holiday. Have a look at Tech Brigade, they have a game on the 20th

Yeah Billericay is closed this weekend I emailed them for an upto date list as I want to go for the boot camp day and the next sunday is the 10th as cant do saturday 26th

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.