Hi all

dazols

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

My name is darren and I am just starting out, im from essex and will be going to Skirmish Billericay now that I have some kit. I was just wondering if anyone knows any other sites in essex that do beginner days like skirmish do. Also my son wants to start out but he is only 11 year old and most sites ive seen are 12 and up. Do any of you know one that may let him play now? He only has 5 months till his 12 anyway but he really wants to play.

Thanks

Daz

I cant do the Saturday so will have to wait till the 10th to do a sunday. We went there the other week and the guys there are very helpful took time out to show us round and even took us is for some shooting time. Really looking forward to going back.

Hi. I skirmish occasionally at AWA at Sawbridgeworth and am into milsims, of which the next one is being held at Kings Langley further round on the M25 J20.

Welcome to the forum.

Not been to Billericay personally, but some of the guys I see at AWA have been there.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.